Browse by style
Browse by instrument
NOTE: This license DOES NOT authorize the use of any FreeLoops S.L. sounds in the production of Sampling CDs, CD-ROMs or Production Music libraries,.
All FreeLoops S.L. sounds are licensed, to you for use in music production only, and FreeLoops S.L. reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you. FreeLoops S.L.. retains ownership of all the sound samples. Unlawfully copying, duplicating, selling, lending, renting, hiring, public performance, broadcasting, uploading or downloading to any database, BBS, Newsgroups, servers or otherwise distributing of FreeLoops S.L. Loops is hereby expressly forbidden. The single user license you purchase is non-transferable. Every sampled sound licensed from this website has been digitally watermarked, its use can be electronically detected in a recording. Any infringement of copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law. .
IMPORTANT: Here's a list of what you can and can't do with our loops -
*You CAN use them in any type of music production, for example: making demos, records, remixes, commercials, jingles, post productions, commissioned pieces, soundtracks for film, theatre, musicals, live performances, computer games or multimedia.
* They CAN NOT be used for making music or sounds that will be licensed or sold as Library Music, Sound Clips, or other Sampling Products - these require a special license from our licensing department.
* The individual sounds CAN NOT be be used on their own as 'music', background noises' or 'sound effects' in computer games, multimedia productions etc. They are only to be used mixed with other sounds and/orvocals in a musical production. The sounds or loops are not to be considered'music' in themselves and you may not leave them exposed in isolation in anymedia as they appear on our Products or Internet Server.
* You CAN NOT trade, resell, lend, rent, copy, duplicate, upload or download to any database, BBS, or Server any of our sounds because you NEVER OWN the sounds, we are only licensing their use for a single user. In effect any such action is piracy and illegal and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We will show no mercy with Pirates when caught and the current penalties include fines up to ,000 and imprisonment for up to five years per incident.
* The single user license you purchase is NON TRANSFERABLE, this means
CAN NOT sell any sounds SECOND HAND. By the same
* Multiple User licenses are available for corporations. Licenses are available to use our sounds in isolation in computer games or multimedia production.
Please contact Daniel GARCIA at email@example.com for specific information
By completing the purchase of a loop pack means an
acceptance of the terms of the single user license Agreement.
© freeloops.com-2009-All rights reserved